PGA Junior League
Our PGA Homestead Jr. League was created to bring our communities together through fun, team golf experiences… we believe these experiences transcend golf itself, like friendships that last for years to come while helping build a newfound sense of confidence. A FUN, SOCIAL and INCLUSIVE opportunity for boys and girls of all abilities, to play golf on a team with new friends. We can not wait to see you on the greens!
- PGA Junior League runs from June through August
- Cost: $375 (includes: professional coaching, practices, jerseys and competitions)
- Our practices are Monday Afternoons (Duration 1 hour 30 minutes)
- Skills covered during practices: Driving, Chipping, Putting, Grip, Stance, Posture, On-course coaching, Golf Etiquette and Rules of Golf
- Competitions will be: Tuesday Afternoons (Roughly 2 hours)
- Coaches: Mike Jurca (Director of Golf Operations), Sadie Palmer (Assistant Golf Professional)
Children ages 17 years and younger welcome to join.
- Sign up for PGA Junior League at www.pgajrleague.com
- Search “Homestead Resort & Golf Club”
Please call or email Director of Golf Mike Jurca with any questions pertaining to PGA Junior League: 435-657-3868 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Mike Jurca is a Class A PGA Professional that is part of the Utah Section PGA. He has a tremendous amount of knowledge and previous competitive playing experience in the game of golf. Mike played collegiate golf at Brigham Young University and specializes in teaching junior golfers.
Sadie Palmer is a current PGA Apprentice and has an impressive golf resume. Sadie played college golf at Southern Utah University as a scholarship athlete. She has played a big part in introducing women and young girls into the game of golf here in Utah.